Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Obituary notice for club member Dennis Benke LM282


From club member Terry Murphy:
Dennis was a lineman (CWO) and retired as a Capt.  He was a member of the Sigs Club.  Many will remember him as an instructor with soldier apprentices, line instructor, career manager and a great friend. I first met him in 1957 as a 16 yr old soldier apprentice, he kept a close eye on me for the next 32 years and kicked my a..  when I stepped over the traces. RIP my friend.

From Dennis's son Tom:


I want to let you know that my dad passed away on Saturday March 16th at the Montfort Hospital

The funeral will take place at Beechwood Cemetery Ottawa on Tuesday March 26th

Visitation  12-2 pm

Service 2-3 pm

Interment 3 pm

reception to follow interment

Tom Benke

No comments:

Post a Comment