Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Obituary notice for Ron Aubry LM715

Deceased at Kingston 04 Mar 2014
Hi Everyone;
Ron passed away peacefully ,here at home,with me,his dog,and the kids that could be here,by his side. He passed day before his 74th birthday. I will be sending the Obituary separatly,as I have to do a bit of adding on to it,our Family having grown considerably,since he wrote it. Hopefully I will be able to send it sometime tomorrow.
Our Son came home from Manitoba today to give me a hand with everything and we have a large family,and they have all been pitching in to help out during the past 6 weeks. CCAC and The Palliative Care Team,made it possible for him to die at home,as they were super in getting us everything we could possibly need for him to remain here.
He is finally at peace now, as he suffered terribly during the past couple of months.........Gail




 

No comments:

Post a Comment